The oldest and driest desert on earth with the highest sand dunes in the world, Namibia is truly unique. On our workshop we will not only experience the stunning landscapes, we will also observe the wildlife and immerse ourselves in the culture of the Himba tribe.
Home of the desert elephant Namibia is predominantly an arid country, however, it has an abundance of wildlife with hundreds of species able to roam free across the country. Some of the most spectacular landscapes in Africa are found in Namibia, with natural wonders such as the towering red dunes of Sossusvlei, the dramatic Fish River Canyon and the wildlife of Etosha National Park.
This will be a workshop not to be missed. Edge of Focus will be advertising this once in a lifetime workshop soon.
If you are interested in this workshop click here.
Dates: September 2020.
A full itinerary will be sent once you have booked a place on the workshop, however, some of the stunning areas we will visit include:
Sossusvlei, Deadvlei, Fish River Canyon, Etosha National Park as well as spending time living with the Himba Tribe.
During the workshop, we will be accommodated in Hotels and campsites that are a short distance from each location.
Price: £5750 Deposit: £1750
Duration: 10 Days
- Transfer to and from Airport.
- Transportation to all photography locations during the workshop.
- Meals and Drinks.
- Entry fees into National Parks.
- All tuition, and guidance.
- Adobe Lightroom editing sessions.
- The loan of Lee Filters.
- International and Internal Flights
- Personal and Equipment Insurance.
- Any excursions outside of the photography workshop.
Accommodation: Hotel and Tented.
Maximum Group No: 8
Photography Skill level: From Beginner to Advanced.
Equipment and Clothing: Here is a basic list of what you will need, however, a comprehensive list will be sent once you have secured your place through a deposit.
- DSLR/ Mirrorless or film camera
- Cable release
- Filters (we do have filters available for loan)
- Suitable clothing for warm/ hot and dry conditions.
- Sturdy walking boots (Broken in)
- Head Torch
- Water Bottle
Fitness Level: Moderate. All locations are a short walk from the vehicle. Apart from Deadvlei which is a walk of about 1km from the carpark.